Masters Running

Solve Timbo's Puzzle... (Read 811 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

That whole story has absolutely no resemblance to me in the least! >
    Yeah right...what ever. I've seen pictures of you before Erika, and you are one Hawt, Drop Dead Gorgeous Woman yourself....and I am being totally serious. Erika, keep this a secret...but along with the signed poster, there is also an envelope with $1000.00 it it for Carolyn...who won now TBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

wildchild

Carolyn

Well, gee, I don't know... considering the prize you're offering, I think Tammy got off easy! Congrats, Carolyn... enjoy.
      Ummmm, Tim, I don't mean to be rude but I don't think my DH would approve of you sending me a full sized poster of you running shirtless... Tammy's DH probably wouldn't like it either. Cool Although my DH does have a couple of Makita posters in his shop where the babes pose with Makita tools, so he can't really complain! Wink The satisfaction with knowing I won the contest is prize enough for me! But if you do get a video of the event, I'll take one. Big grin MTA: OOOh, I just saw your modification to add the money - I'll take that!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #3309

No mention of what her face looked like? Geez, you men....
        You my Dear are absolutely wrong.......Geez I am not totally vain. The face, she had 2 eyes, a nose, mouth, and 2 ears..........there TongueSmile T

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Wow....that's exactly what I was going to guess! Big grin That's some funny stuff right there, I tell you what.
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #3309

Double posted, I must of hit the quote button instead of modify....silly me.

Marathon Maniac #3309

I want to quickly add a few things, I forgot yesterday. As far as Brick House woman...after my treadmill moment, I was kinda not thinking about her anymore till I got my bearings back. Then as I moved over to lift wieghts after my ordeal, I didn't see her anymore. But with how she looked, I would not have had the nerve to "hit up" on her anyways. I know this may seem strange, but TimBo is actually a very shy guy, who happens to be funny. And Mary, this happened soooo quickly, I had absolutly no time to check out the back yard, as I was headed for my face plant. I talked to Steve last night...the manager friend at the Y I mentioned. And he said there may be some legal issues giving me a DVD with other people in it for privacy reasons...but he said he will try his best to make it happen. I told him if money was a issue, I would foot the bill...this would be so priceless to have and share with others, huh? Thanks for playing Solve TimBo's Puzzle...it was fun, and still is funny. You all rock, and sooo very glad I have a place to come and be myself, and have such great friends...and runners too. I want to add too, that while my story may have been funny, I have the total utmost respect for Woman. And I know that true beauty comes from the inside, and a gal with a great personality, only makes her more attractive on the outside. But a bad personality can make a great looking woman less attractive....works both ways with men and woman. I had this gal a few years back that helped me some in my office. I did not consider her good looking at all. The more I got to know her, I found her to be one of the sweetest woman I have ever met. She has such a gleaming personality and sense of humor, that I considered a very very beautiful lady inside and out...so fist impressions of people, don't aways mean a thing, right? Yes Tammy, Seattle is going to be a Hoot, believe me... TimBo

Marathon Maniac #3309

Hey, how did that show up twice..I only hit the reply button once??? While I am at it..anyone want to join me for a treadmill run this morning, lol. TBo

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Tim, thanks for sharing your story! I hope you get the video. I know what you mean about first impressions! I was sitting in the back row of a graduate class in January, 1985 when some new engineering students (all male) walked in and sat down in front of me. I looked at each one and thought, "Wow, not much of a crop this semester!" Little did I know that I would start dating one of them a month later, be engaged to him within three months, and go on to have three beautiful children with him! He was wearing an ugly brown western shirt and thick black glasses. His mom had told him that the aluminum in anti-perspirant is bad for you, so he didn't wear any deodorant at all!! I'm SO thankful I got to know him, because he was a true diamond in the rough. Blue eyes that sparkled once he got contact lenses, and spectacular muscles due to working as a lumberjack in Alaska. Now he's 54 (I'm 46) and all my friends think I'm the luckiest girl in the world! Smile

The Jogger

There I was face down on the treadmill with it still running (shouldn't the stoopid thing have shut off, noooo not for me) and I was trying to get back up. I was on all fours actually looking like a doggie trying to run on a treadmill, but kept falling down time after time Big grin…I thought of Roy and Woody at this point, really. I now need to give you a brief description of how the treadmills are sit up. There are 10 treadmills that are all lined up very close to each other, and the back of the treadmills are only a few feet from the back wall… just enough room for a person to stand behind the machine waiting for their turn, which leads me to this…the gal standing behind me waiting for her turn, and a big gal she was. TimBo
                    Oi, leave my WOODY out of this one, get your own Woody Big grin Big grin PS: that story was a cracker!!!!!!!!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Oi, leave my WOODY out of this one, get your own Woody Big grin Big grin PS: that story was a cracker!!!!!!!!
                      I had my own Woody, but the poor guy got belt burns...poor guy TimBo

evanflein

Teresa, your story is the best thing on here! Tim... what can I say. June will be fun, for sure.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Teresa, your story is the best thing on here! Tim... what can I say. June will be fun, for sure.
                          Erika, you are absolutley right. While my story may have been funny. What Teresa said was very touching and WAS the best thing said on this thread!!! Teresa, soooo very happy you met such a wonderful and awesome man...and I am sure he feels the same about his Sweetheart....you.. Erika, Seattle will be a blast. TimBo

Marathon Maniac #3309

Hey, while we are talking about funny stuff, can I add another one that happened yesterday at the Y while I was running on the treadmill...you all must wonder what kind of Y I belong to, lol As I was running, this gal walked in with sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt on. She got on the elliptical(sp) machine and started her workout. After a few minutes I guess she was getting hot and wanted to take her hooded sweatshirt off, while not getting off the machine. She took her sweatshirt off, but didn't realize that she had also removed her tee shirt she was wearing underneath her sweatshirt. I bet it took her about 10 seconds to realize what she had done, as she was just in her red colored bra. Then she had to get off the machine - find her sweatshirt she threw behind her - separate the tee shirt from the sweatshirt - then put her tee shirt back on. I give her credit though...she jumped right back onto the machine and finished her workout. Poor girl...but lucky me. Hey, I am very much a people watcher always trying to find funny and silly things people do...yesterday was no exception. And it makes boring treadmill runs go by faster. TimBo