Masters Running

Happy Birthday, Dutchie! (Read 140 times)

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

Shouting Happy Birthday greetings from across the pond!! Hope you have a great day and do something fun!

Marathon Maniac #957

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Gelukkige verjaardag, Dutchie. Having 4 dutch grandparents, it's pretty sad that I have to resort to an online translation, but mostly I just know food Black eye Hope it actually means what I thought Smile Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Happy Birthday!!! Clowning around
            Dutchie42

Thanks you guys, Had a great birthday, celebrating in Amsterdam during Queens Night (the night before we celebrate the Queens birthday). If you ever visit Amsterdam, 29-30 April is the best time to come over. The whole country is one big street party Clowning around

Dutchie
              Run the day, or the day runs you.

dg.

Sorry I'm late! Happy birthday Dutchie. I'm glad it was a good one!
                TammyinGP

I'm late too, but so happy to hear you had the whole town out partying with you!! Happy Belated Birthday!

Tammy