Masters Running

This Weekend (Read 153 times)

TomD

This weekend some friends of Donna were to help with some of Donna's things. Yesterday the first one called after 6:00pm to reschedule in a couple of weeks. Today the other did not even do that. Saturday I did go through a lot of things, but there is still a mountain to things. Sunday I finally spent sending out Thank You cards and personal notes with each one. I did find a very nice 8X10 of Donna, from 30+ years ago, in a nice wooden frame. I have it up in the living room now. Saturday I did go running with some friends. Sunday I got some things at the Grocery Store. Other than that I spent the weekend alone. My sleeping is still poor. I am always tired. Everything going around me is so overwhelming. Sometimes I wish I could somehow just disappear to some place and start over. People tell me things will get better, but what do I do until then and when will things start to get better. Tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, when. I know without me the kids will be broken up at the very least. There are so many things around here that needs to be done. Although I am outgoing and able to talk in front of groups of people without any problem. I have always been poor at talking on a telephone. I get nervous, can not follow what the other person is saying, and confused. Donna was so very good at it. Boy was this weekend lonely. Now I can not sleep. At least I will have people around me again. What do I need in my life? Other than Donna I do not know. This life is not worst much to me. If I did not have this outlet, things would be worst for sure. I miss Donna terriblely. I am so very tired of crying, feeling sad, and being so tired all the time. Maybe I will lay down and rest my body even if I do not sleep much. Thank you for listening. TomD
    GKA

GKA

T Maybe I will lay down and rest my body even if I do not sleep much. Thank you for listening. TomD
      I picture you in a deep and complex maze with tall walls around you and see that you are trying to get out of it as quickly as you can. Who could blame you? Tom, there is a time for action, and sometimes there is a time to just rest until your way out becomes clearer.
      "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."- B. Banzai

Marathon Maniac #957

I know it's a cliche, but just take it one day at at time, Tom, one day at a time.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

wildchild

Carolyn

Lots of hugs coming your way, Tom. Keep posting. And keep running.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.