Masters Running

Weekly Run & X-Training Thread w/e March 16th (Read 295 times)

I finally got some time to do the tallies... Dutchie42-48.5 K...very consistent evanflein-45.5...cutback week??? evryday-33.5 miles...another good week JJJesse-21 miles...coming back lyndenrunner-26 miles and 3 days of travelling nowor-15.5 miles+yoga+gym stuff...lots of great x-training pfreise-39.2 miles...lots o great miles seemomgo-31 miles...way to go SteveP-22.64 miles...exactly tetsujin209-4 miles+ tapering and the day after goddess watching... WooHoo!!! another week has gone with the wind...
    Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
      Mon-6@8:12 Tue-5@7:49 Wed-9@8:27 Thur-9@7:50 Fri-7@8:02 Sat-6@7:56 Sun-12@7:39 Total=54 miles
      Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
      SteveP

Monday: 0 Tuesday: 0 Wednesday: 9 miles Thursday: 4 miles Friday: 0 Saturday: 3.1 Sunday: 0 Total : 16.1 Thank you Gordon

SteveP

seemomgo

Hi Gordon! Monday Tuesday Weds Thurs Friday Sat Sun Total
          Dutchie42

Hello everyone Mon...2.5K sort of recovery run. Can't go to swim class cause I dyed my har this morning. I know, should've thought about that. Tue....approx. 58 min. of upper body strength training Wed...15K run on TM: 3 sets of 5K pyramid style (9.0-9.5-10.0-9.5-9.0k/h). Not sure if this qualifies as an interval or tempo run Confused Added a 30min. LB strength workout. Thu....9.6K doggie fun run. Legs did not want to move. Fri.....the day got away from me. Nothing to report. Sat....had to talk to people about my new kitchen (design) and help my neighbour with his computer. Before I new it, the day's been and gone. Sun...22.5 miserable, wet and windy K's. Summary: 49.6K (31 miles)

Dutchie
            Run the day, or the day runs you.

Thanks LDR.... step back week for me. Mon.....rest............rest Tues....3miles..........3miles Wed....6miles..........6miles Thurs....rest...........rest Frid......6miles.........6miles Sat......rest............rest Sun.....12miles.........9miles Total 24 miles
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
              evanflein

Thanks, Gordon! This is the first week in a long time I have some REAL cross training to report!! Monday: Gym day: 35 mins elliptical, 1 mile walk on TM, 30 minutes of upper body weights/abs Tuesday: 5.21 miles EZ (4 @8:49, .6 @8:20, .61 @7:30), plus .5 mile walking Wednesday: Plan is 10 miles with 5 @MP Thursday: Plan is 5, intervals or tempo Friday: Rest Day Saturday: 10 miles, but felt like hard effort Sunday: 20 miles at avg 8:36 pace... works for me! 52.7 miles total plus other stuff

GreenMan

Thanks Gordon, M...............XT lite...........................24 min elipt....15min other stuff T.................4?.......................2.5.... .2.75 walking W................8................... .....8........1 walking............32.6 biking T.................4.....................zilch ......6 min bird dogs F................XT or rest..............4...... .5 walk...... 27min elip.....15 XT S.................8 S................16 jjj
                  Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                  pfriese

DayMilesComment
                    Mondayrest daydone
                    Tuesday6.4 miles runningdone
                    Wednesday13.1 miles runningdone
                    Thursdayrest daydone
                    Friday8.3 miles runningdone
                    Saturday16.8 miles runningdone
                    Sunday6.0 miles runningdone
                    Total50.6 miles runningDONE
                    Paul

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

gordon - nice to see you again. thanks for keeping the weekly going all winter, it's just like comin' back home. any marathon plans for this year? <>10-goddess Eugene-10)>>> Lucky for me to start the running year with the 3-goddess Mercer Island Half Mary and a nine mile warm-up Sunday - 22.1 miles (three more miles than the 19 since 11/26 Seattle Marathon) Monday - taper Tuesday - taper Wednesday - taper Thursday - taper Friday - taper Saturday - taper =====\ upcoming - St. Pat's 3.58 mile Dash (3/16)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Monday-10 miles complete,1:45 lifting Tues- 7 miles complete Wed- lift 320 squat, run 3 miles complete Thurs no activity Fri- long run-14-20 miles lift- heavy Bench press planned 20.5 miles 3:37:42, 240 bench x3 Sat- no plan 4miles ran 40:00 Sunday 5 miles--0 miles run 1 mile walk 44.5miles run for week 1 mile walk
                        nowor

Monday- 4.5 mi Tues-strength training class and ball/core class Wed-4.5 wet, cold but good mi Thurs-ditto Tues + yoga class Fri-6 mi Sun- yoga class Summary-15 mi + strength training, ball/core and *yoga*