Masters Running

Wednesday's Daily from half-way around the world (Read 47 times)

evanflein

Hmmm, so she does two laps around Green Lake with Door #12, and no report. Okee dokee...  

6.1 miles today, nice warm temps at around 28 or 30 or so, felt cooler in the shade but still nice. I sure can't wait to run on dry pavement though. Feels like forever since I haven't had to have spikes or something and still watch out for ice or loose snow. *sigh*

Happy birthday, Twokitty! Hope you had fun and didn't have to run in the cold too much.

I don't have grandkids yet (thank goodness) but I do know that I have the cutest to most gorgeous (depending on age) nieces of anyone around. I just know, that's how. Smile

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

...hey,

we ALL have the Cutest GrandKids EVER/////////..................it was just tselbs' turn........

perfect tom, . . . . as  usual.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Maniac 505

Impressive early computer people here,  I was never a programmer except simple BASIC and Visual BASIC, but my first PC was an 1980 trash 80,

Many years ago, a thread here asked for something nobody knows about you.

for you old time computer people,  Bhearn posted that  He was a co-author  of ClarisWorks.  It is really easy to google if you care.