Masters Running

Happy Birthday GP Golden Goddess (Read 208 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy birthday dear tammy. Maybe it`s a present for all of us too but will you please be goddess for hot tub festivities at the Seattle RnR? Hope you have a nice birthday run in Grants Pass.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

DickyG

Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm to you Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm to you Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm dear Tammy Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm to you I forget the rest of the words, but happy birthday...get lots of great presents and well wishes from all your friends and family. DickyG
      Tramps

Have a fun day, Tammy!

Be safe. Be kind.

Happy birthday, Tammy!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy birthday, Tammy. Have a great one. TomS

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!!!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mariposai

Happy birthday to a gorgeous lady, a talentend runner and a very special friend. I hope you have a funfilled day.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Hippo Birdies Two Ewes! Hippo Birdies Two Ewes! Hippo Birdies Dear Tammy.... Hippo Birdies Two Ewes! Big grin

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday Tamster!! Eat lots and lots of cake! Big grin

Runners run

Happy Birthday Tamalina!!!
                      Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
                        Happy Birthday, Tammy!
                        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                        wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Happy Birthday! And Happy Running!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

happy happy birthday happy happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! Clowning around Clowning around

denise