Masters Running

If you wore your UnderArmour Inside-Out would that make Summer Gear Winter Gear??..... (Read 33 times)

A Theoretical Question for the Group-

let's just say my family got a wee bit confused last Christmas

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Dave59

What if there were no theoretical questions?

What if there were no theoretical questions?

..then we'd be stuck with a Lot Of Summer UnderArmour......

and

The Clapper would never have been invented

Sayhey! MM#130

Another reason why I live in Florida.  There is no summer/winter gear issue.  Once in while, I have to wear a long sleeve running shirt.

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

SteveP

All morning there was a feeling that something wasn't right. When I used the restroom at work, I discovered my mug was on backwards. The first thought was "This is going to be a problem ".

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

If you wear two layers of summer gear, that almost makes it winter gear.  Just tell them to get you twice as much.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

What if you wore your UnderArmour as Outer Wear?  Over your Outer Armour?  AND inside Out, like your summer winter gear. WHAT THEN, tomwhite!!???

Runners run

What if you wore your UnderArmour as Outer Wear?  Over your Outer Armour?  AND inside Out, like your summer winter gear. WHAT THEN, tomwhite!!???

.........it Boggles the Mind ilene///......and, as you know, I don't Boggle easily

#artbydmcbride

I know!!

Runners run

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

........it Boggles the Mind ilene///......and, as you know, I don't Boggle easily

me too.

good job ilene.

There's a Japan-based clothing store opening here this month that calls their summer undershirts  "AIRism"  and "HEATtech" for the winter.  I don't like the wide open collars that much on either of 'em but love their silky thin turtlenecks in various colors, even wearing one during a full marathon on a particularly inclement day over there last winter.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)