Masters Running

Seattle Question (Read 335 times)

King of PhotoShop

I arrive in Seattle tomorrow just as the TX Rangers-Seattle Mariners game starts and would like to listen to it on the radio during my long drive to my destination. Any of you Seattle folks know what radio station carries the Mariners? Thanks. Spareribs
      Ribs-the Mariners website says 710 AM, but the locals may know better.
      stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Ribs--I'm a little ways away from Seattle, but the Mariners website has this: RADIO: 710 ESPN, FSN-SAP ETA: And Craneium beats me by a click Smile

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I've listened to that station before but it's mostly just commercials interspersed with an occasional call maybe get a still-$7.00 bleacher ticket I'd go too but bad timing headin' out-of-town myself.. no particular reason but is anyone coming with you from where you're driving from? ps - in case you get a waterfront stroll, don't let anyone shoo.. I mean don't fall into the shark tankSmile Standings . . . Seattle - 1 (15-10/.600) . . . Texas - 2 (12-12/.500) Seattle Home: 7-5 Texas Road: 4-6 Last 10 . . . Seattle: 6-4 . . . Texas: 6-4 Runs Scored: . . . Seattle - 111 . . . Texas - 140 Runs Against . . . Seattle - 101 . . . Texas - 138

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mariposai

are you sure your old heart can handle that much emotion all at once (driving and listening to a game)...drive safely...you have an important dinner date to think about Wink

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

King of PhotoShop

Thanks all. I am driving from Seattle to Chelan, WA to a resort there. Having dinner with Mariposai and her wonderful husband, then 3 days of work at the resort. I am told there is a nice running path around the lake there. I work only about 90 minutes each day so I will have plenty of time to have fun. Spareribs
                If you are taking I-90 to go over the mountains, then wave to me at exit 11 ok? Lake Chelan is beautiful. Lucky dog.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

If you specify a car with sattelite radio, you could listen to the Red Sox-Yankees game.
                  Masters 2000 miles

King of PhotoShop

Aamos, do you see how the Sox are just killing Tampa? You have no worries in the AL east this year. Also, didn't I ask you to be quiet for the rest of the summer? You are bad as that blurry woman from VA. Let me own my own frustrations with the Rangers. Spareribs

Maniac 505

If you specify a car with sattelite radio, you could listen to the Red Sox-Yankees game.
                      why on earth would he want to do that????
                      evanflein

You are bad as that blurry woman from VA.
                        Hee! Hey Rosie, you gonna let him get away with that?? Big grin
                          He jes thinks she's blurry because she runs so fast.past him.
                          Masters 2000 miles