Masters Running

Many, many thanks from Amy and me! (Read 495 times)

Congratulations, Bob! You did great-not because you raced the marathon, but because you get it! You have made a special child a happy girl... Nice. Wink
    busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Great job Bob! What a wonderful story and contribution from you!
      -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
      also on Twitter

Renee the dog

Bob, Thanks for sharing Amy and you experiences here. It's been great to be able to be a part of it just by being a member of this community! Well done. Very well done.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Bob, you so are good about thanking everyone for their support of you and Amy......but I would like to thank YOU for allowing us into you and Amy's heart, and letting us experience two wonderful people. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Bob, she's a cutie! Thanks fo sharing all of this with us. You're a very special guy and she's a very lucky kid. I'm glad you chose to do this Big grin
            wildchild

Carolyn

Thanks, Bob. You're one in a billion. And so is Amy. You both make every life you touch better for having known you.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

The Jogger

Bob, Amy is a cutie and you are a saint 'saint Bob' wtg Roy
                PJH

Congrats again, Bob, on all you're doing for Amy! It was a pleasure meeting you and I can understand how Amy's family enjoys having you on their team. Give Amy "hugs" from all of us. PJ
                    Y'all did great and she is a little doll..... Sure wish I could have found them at Mile 13..... Congrats...