Masters Running

Election Tuesday 11.3.15 (Read 41 times)

deez, it sounds like a great time in Ireland and a great marathon.  Steve, neat 5K with the grandkids and Tag, including pictures.  tet, congrats on exceeding your goal by more than 30 minutes.  DrRobin, good marathon, with pictures.  lame, congratulations on a successful marathon. Mike, great Halloween pictures of the grand kids.

Nice long runs for mari and Aamos.

This morning, it was about 50° and almost calm.  I got in 5 miles.  My GPS was acting a bit weird when I tried to retrieve the data but I think my pace was 11:01.

A good day and good runs for all.

TomS

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

Okay--gotta go!  See ya.

SteveP

Nice day out, except for the zombies.

Zombies make me wonder which last longer - True love or tattoos?

Those are some fantastic photos, Robin. way to F.E.A.R (Face Everything And Run) the bridges.

Didn't get out of work until well after the polls closed. All we had were local elections this time around. As of the 2010 census, our booming metropolis had 697 people living here. Of that, maybe half are eligible to vote?? Just a guess there.I'd like to see people whose values reflect my own on the school board. Guess I'll vote twice next time around.

SteveP

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Bridges are a big fear of mine, but I guess being surrounded by crowds really helped!

Sometimes bridges freak me right out!!! When all of us were in Charley Boy to go run run run, one bridge .....ugh!!! It wasn't right. Me and Dad were just racing along getting near the end line and all the treats we get to have when we are done. When all of a sudden "Whoosh!", Miss Amy goes zoom zoom past us! Me and Dad tried to catch her, but Dad is too old and slow. When we did get to the end, me and Dad went across the bridge and when cars went over it, the bridge made scary noises and felt weird. I did not like it at all!! Dad said it was OK. He pretends sometimes. It was not OK. When we were visiting with other people, the bridge made horrible noises and went up and reached high high high!!

Good bridges do not do that!! They just lay down and be quiet!

Sniffing Butts, Tag

Marathon Maniac #957

Robin - great pictures!  Big races scare me....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

New skirt in town

I love Avenger Doggie!

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA