Masters Running

I believe Tuesday (10.21.14) is up next. (Read 40 times)

SteveP

Thanks so much for your generosity, Steve!  Now I am really tempted, if doing Charlevoix means I could swing by and meet you and Tag!  Wow.  And   THe Maniacs are looking for pacers, not that I've ever done that, but if I went at a slow enough pace, I think I could do it.  (with practice, of course)  It's the weekend of June 27th.  Roch, you know anything about it?  Holly, do you have Michigan yet?  If not, check it out--it wouldn't be too too far, right?

We would happily swing up and meet you. Charlevoix seems like a Naples wannabe. There is one shop that has a Batman shirt it it's store front. How I suffer seeing it and not finding room to parallel park a 32ft truck. On Thursdays, there is quite a street side farmers market.

SteveP

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!  Nope--no run, again, tonight.  I believe what I have is a case of Piriformis Syndrome.  I hope it goes away soon, because it hurts all the time.  I'm kind of afraid to stretch it because it seems like that might make it worse.  For now, it's Icy Hot and rest...well if you call hauling 13 yards of pea gravel by wheel barrow to the back yard rest.  Yeah--that's what I have to look forward to, this weekend.

Dang--I've already done Michigan...dang!

Okay--I have some stuff to take care of. See ya!