Masters Running

Sunday, 4.10.16 (Read 35 times)

Awesome racing for Buehrle and Aamos!

Awesome racing for Holly with the wind and the cold.

I will take rain any day over wind, any day!   But rain and wind and hail, forget it!

Sorry to report, no pillow fight last night!    Poor dude was asleep by 9 or 9:30 last night, and slept until 8 am.  Who does that?  When I went for a 4 miler today around noon, while I was gone, Mr. Blue Eyes had another nap!  He is the King of Naps!  He was not feeling 100%.  Too much work stress, apparently.  So there you go guys, that can be your excuse "Sorry honey, I'm just so tired, too much work stress last week".  

10 month anniversary today with MBE.    He's terrific (when he is not tired).

Mariposai and Tet - I will bring running clothes to work next week - I can meet anywhere in Seattle for morning, lunch or dinner runs or eats.  One short train stop to the U. district.  A few short train stops to downtown.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

SteveP

I'll be in TC for the Bayshore Erica. If I do anything Wisconsin weekend, it will probably be to fly down for Dad's 80th. My brain is still in frugal mode from the recession.

TW, I hope the voodoo doll gets ice cream once in awhile.

I'm join the MBE fan club.

When I got home from work Saturday, I looked at Sunday's forecast and had a you gotta be kidding me moment. Bears are coming out of hibernation and I'd really like to get a picture of one. Grabbed the dog. Forgot the Garmin and hit the trails.

We found a trail that isn't used often.

No bears. An hour out.  Even with the snow, I lost my way back out a couple of times. It was an hour back and light was getting dim. I hope to find that trail again as it has potential for being interesting.

Sunday AM brought us snow, high winds, freezing rain and hail.

SteveP