Masters Running

Tuesday, 12.21.15 (Read 35 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

I had a very hot, sticky, humid 4 mile run today, but I'm not complaining - it was on the beach, and I took a dip in the ocean to cool off when I finished!  We're in Puerto Morelos, just south of Cancun, with our DD.  Looking forward to a relaxing time here.

Sorry I don't have time for shoutouts, but I'll just say howdy to all my RA masters family!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mariposai

Hurray, RoseColoredGlasses is here!!! I miss ya sistahh!

Butterfly hugs to twocat, sorry that you got sick after returning from your trip.

Aamos, my legs were shot today!

I did managed to take the afternoon off this afternoon to start my Christmas shopping. Started it at 2pm. Finished at 4pm. Purchased all the gifts for my staff, and my family and saved a pile of money with the coupons and discounts.

Tomorrow our son David comes home. First Christmas with our two boys in years. I am looking forward to it.

Posie hugs to all who need it or want it.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

I just lost a long post, shoot. Anyway, hi to Rosie ColoredGlasses and TheRocketScientist!  Condolences to Deez, so sorry.

Battery is almost dead here and so am I. Talked myself out of running today and planned to tray a morning run. Well the weather showed sleet and snow during my window of opportunity, so thanks to twocat for getting me out there tonight! The winds were awful, but temps in the 30's. Christmas music to hear, Christmas decorations to see, wood fires burning to smell and frosty weather to feel it in my fanny. It is all good.  See you all later.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

SteveP

It's the first time my shadow gave me the eebie jeebies.

You're pretty buff. I think you can lay down the smack down.

Tet, snork!!!

The last time DW was out of town and I manned the homestead, I was wondering why she had a picture of Grandpa Munster neekid hanging up in her closet. To my dismay, it was a mirror.

DW had Noah (7) and Norah (16 mo). On the way into work, I called and did the "Ho! Ho! Ho!" bit in my Santa voice. She had me on speaker phone. Norah accidently hung up on the third round of Ho-ing around.Noah gave her the dickens for hanging up on the real Santa.

We have two key people on vacation this week.They both have voodoo computer skills that others fear. I dabbled in those black arts for a two and a half hour cross training session. Bleah. Stoopid numbers. The alphabet is getting on my nerves too.

SteveP