Masters Running

TGIF Oct 3rd Daily (Read 581 times)

Dave59

Dave59 one advantage of living in a solid blue (or red) state is that we do not get any political commercials or calls around here! Pollsters though are still a bit of a problem however.
    Recorded Obama calls are killing me, but I always pick-up my phone. It's sort of a weird quirk of mine. If I able to answer, I answer even if I know it's going to be a waste of time. I never get past the first few words though before I hang up. I got an email from McCain with instructions on how to make phone calls for him, but there is no way I am going to become a volunteer telemarketer for anyone.

TammyinGP

Enke, I was thinking you were doing the half also, so if I decide to drive up that is what I'd do also. I'm just not entirely sure because there is a chance we'd be going up in July for some racing event (car racing, not leg racing) and not sure I want to make that long drive up two months in a row. who knows what I'll do though. I always have all these races that I'd LOVE to go to, but time and finances usually force me to get realistic as the time draws near.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #3309

BTW...Ribs is not too busy, and he is NOT coming back..I'm not supposed to mention his name ever again here, even though he has helped me sooooo much....sad! Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

TammyinGP

BTW...Ribs is not too busy, and he is NOT coming back..I'm not supposed to mention his name ever again here, even though he has helped me sooooo much....sad! Tim
          are you serious? I must have missed something then. I knew he was out of town and yes, I know he posted a couple times at KR on his trip, but figured it was just because he was travelling and limited on time . . . I didn't realize he up and left this forum Confused

Tammy

CO being a 'swing' state....gives me more excuses to walk the dog, run, bake.... Big grin
            Colorado is a "swing state"? Shocked I had no idea. Maybe mrsday and I will move there. Blush
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM