Masters Running

3.12.13 - Tuesday Daily (Read 50 times)

Bushrat Runner

And what do you know...the sky is clear...so DS and I are going outside to see if we can see a comet...

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Robin - You are already a speedster!   You could wear clogs!  (The shoes are really cool!!!)

That's for sure, . . . but with that strking RS, I doubt if anyone would notice.

Though I usually wear thongs for trail runs in the backwoods, felt-lined clogs are good winter alternatives too, at least for marathon distances (so far), . . . and not that uncommon for wintertime cybling either..  With new color options, they're not even half as dorky as the standard black ones either. However, some of us would rather be dorky than that stylish.

A product thumbnail of  Crocband™ II.5 Clog ,,,A product thumbnail of  Front Court Clog ..k..A product thumbnail of  Duet Plus ..A product thumbnail of  Crocskin Classic

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Waiting to finalize the airplane deal, but it sounds like it will happen. We'll see if the route and weather allow an Omak visit. Should be fun.

Is this in lieu of the July trip to the East Coast?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Bushrat Runner

Tet...no the July trip is because the shortwing piper crowd invited me to come and entertain them during their convention banquet. This trip is because I found an airplane I couldn't pass up...and I need to get it here before the spring seasonal employee arrivals when everything gets crazy busy.

Clear as mud?

Bushrat Runner

Comet fail BTW...

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

please say that you're not going to have to fly the bug-smasher back to the east coast though.

Bushrat Runner

please say that you're not going to have to fly the bug-smasher back to the east coast though.

I wish I could, but the cost and time make that a non-starter. Best way to see the world, but once I depart Alaska, the cost savings start to go in reverse.