Masters Running

Happy Birthday Tetsujin!!! (Read 247 times)

Head Procrastinator

Happy Birthday Jon!! Keep on running and being awesome Smile
    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

Hill Runner

Happy Birthday Tet!

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
      Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
      Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

Happy birthday!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

huskydon

Happy birthday, Jon! Wishing you a great year, too!
          wildchild

Carolyn

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Tetsujin, Happy birthday to you! And wishing you many happy barefoot running miles and goddess meetings, too!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

arf

MM #405

Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy pal! One day, when we're both ready we're gonna conquer THE BIG ONE I promise!!! Love arf Wink
              evanflein

Happy Birthday to my favorite barefoot runner. Can't wait to see you again in June!
                coastwalker

Happy Birthday, Tet! I hope it is a great day, and the beginning of another great year. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Henrun

Happy Birthday TetSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

sorry but limited internet for a while but arigatou Posie and all. It was an abbreviated birthday thinkin’ I’d be getting over the international date line before anyone noticed but it made for a perfect day to find and relive some reunions of the past, . . . and look forward to a lot more coming up. <>SeattleRnR/SeattleRnR)>>>. Thanks Franci - I won’t be back in to time to get your greetings again-and-again, lap-after-lap but have fun at next weekend’s Redmond Watershed 12 hour endurance run. <>100K/100K)>>> ps - I’ll get some more champagne glasses for the Seattle RnR. Everyone can have a glass every time someone else finishes! Woods Goddess - It’s true, I have some unfinished business at Eugene. Smile divechief - arigatou, very good. tim- no particular reason but maybe watch your shoes in Seattle. Big grinBig grinBig grinBig grin aamos - with pleasure, will do a greeting for missing your friend's kekkon-shiki..

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

dg.

tetsujin, i'm so sorry to be late. saw this thread, went to find a picture for you & got distracted. woke up a week later, &.... Blush I hope your day & week were great. happy belated birthday, & happy everythings