Masters Running

Tuesday 12/18 Daily Show (Read 337 times)

No run for me today. I went right to bed when I got home this AM.

I had a physical scheduled for this evening here at home because I'm renewing a life insurance policy. Nurse just left which leaves me no time to run.

Some of you people are fast! My easy run pace is usually 9:45-10:00. Usually the fastest I'll go during any run outside of a race is 8:00.

I hope I get faster the more miles I rack up,I've only been running since April this time around.

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!  It sounds like I missed a good topic, today.  I'll have to go back and read it all some other day.  After working 12 1/2 hours, today, DW had a project waiting for me when I got home.  Needless to say, I did not get my run in, today.  I get crabby when I have to work 12 1/2 hours.  I get really crabby when my DW has a project waiting for me when I get home.  I get really really crabby when I don't get my run in.  So...I'm crabby--I'm really, really, really, crabby!

That's all I've got.

Sorry to take it out on you guys...I'm just crabby.

And--by the way--no, I do not get paid overtime.  Sorry to bother you all again...I'm just crabby.

TammyinGP

<passing a beer to Mike>

Tammy

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I am really late posting. In fact, it is now officially Wednesday. But I did run a difficult 5 miles on the TM. Likely won't run again until Thursday. Only time will tell.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

SteveP

Hello everybody!  It sounds like I missed a good topic, today.  I'll have to go back and read it all some other day.  After working 12 1/2 hours, today, DW had a project waiting for me when I got home.  Needless to say, I did not get my run in, today.  I get crabby when I have to work 12 1/2 hours.  I get really crabby when my DW has a project waiting for me when I get home.  I get really really crabby when I don't get my run in.  So...I'm crabby--I'm really, really, really, crabby!

That's all I've got.

Sorry to take it out on you guys...I'm just crabby.

And--by the way--no, I do not get paid overtime.  Sorry to bother you all again...I'm just crabby.

I'm with ya

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

<passing a beer to Mike>

+2 and a hug as well...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

Dang!  I went to bed too early!  I missed out on 3 beers and a hug!  Oh, well--I feel better, anyway.  Thanks!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

That's okay  mike, most of it's a dream anyway.

ps - hope you get off early today and DW has your running gear in hand at the door for you.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

#artbydmcbride

Well, now it's not as impressive. Joking

Smile  shhhh, we're trying to make Slo_Hand feel better about his crummy tempo run attempt

Runners run

Mike E

MM #5615

That's okay  mike, most of it's a dream anyway.

ps - hope you get off early today and DW has your running gear in hand at the door for you.

If she did that, I would know it was a dream...but I did get off on time, today.