Masters Running

Red Bud Classic 10K RR (Read 134 times)

Nice race, wa5yom. It's neat you got to meet up with some friends. I'm glad your shin behaved itself. Things look good for Boston. Congratulations. TomS
      pfriese

Great seeing you and your DW at the race Tim. You had an excellent race even though you tried to keep it EZ. I'll bet the shin will get better as the taper progresses toward Boston. Hopefully it won't be the focus of any taper-madness issues. Have a great time in Boston. Paul

King of PhotoShop

Looks like you executed your plan, but too bad about the shin problems. Question: what does it mean when you say that rest isn't in the cards for you until June? Glad you got to see Paul and Opie, good guys. Spareribs
            Question: what does it mean when you say that rest isn't in the cards for you until June?
            Well I am signed up for the Steamboat Springs Marathon on June 1st....after that I can get some rest for my shin...then I can try to rest the shin.......In July I need to get serious about NYC........ No rest for the wicked, I suppose.... Wink
            btb1490

Getting to share events with friends always make them special. Glad you had a good day. Please take care of that shin!