Masters Running

Saturday 6 December Runs, etc. (Read 464 times)

Evryday, sounds like you win the weather prize today! Where's your thread-of-the-day been lately?
    Yes, the weather was great. Should've put up the Christmas lights on the house, but didn't. I did get them down out of the attic, tho. You know I've heard that you should only increase your daily miles work by no more than 10% each day....so I'm easing into it. Big grin I initially started that subject thread as a way to vent my frustration....so that was not really a worthy intent on my part. Then I decided to try and make it an informative thread where folks could share their experiences on particular running subjects. Some really good tips and experiences were shared and I appreciated those postings, but the thread did not get the participation I was hoping for. But in retrospect, perhaps the degree of participation should not be the only measure of the threads worthiness. So with that in mind. the thread may return on a more random and less frequent basis. Thanks for asking. Smile
    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM