Masters Running

Donna's Surgery (Read 299 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Wishing all the best for you and Donna. She is very blessed to have you Tom!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Tom - can Donna receive a text rather than a phone call? I'd feel better about that and not worried about interfering with whatever is going on. ks

ksrunr All American 10K Feb. '10 Cowtown Half marathon Feb. '10 Boston '10

Top 'O the World!

HUGS {{{{{{{Tom & Donna}}}}}}}}PRAYERS
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          Hoping she recovers well from the surgery and handles the next steps with strength.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Head Procrastinator

Tom, I am keeping both of you in my good thoughts. She is a lucky woman to have you to care for her. Be sure to take care of yourself as well. Barb
            ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
            TomD

ksrunr, She can not get a text now. She will be home either tomorrow afternoon or Thursday. I am home briefly each day. I spend as much of my time with Donna. TomD