Masters Running

How about we Reach the Beach together? (Read 57 times)

Mariposai

Tradition dictates that we have a shirt with our team logo.  We will work on that, right Team Captain.

BTW,  I am glad that you registered the team whwn you did.  Viva team Rozie Ruiz Fan Club!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

coastwalker

Hi Mariposai and Deeze,

There are several online businesses that will produce custom shirts in limited quantities. http://www.customink.com/ is one that I've used before. They can do moisture-wicking shirts, as well as traditional cotton.

I'm also glad that our fearless Captain got the team signed up before RTB registration closed! Who knew it would close so early?

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

And then there were 12!  I am ecstatic to announce we now have a full team!    Where you shut out?  Indecision get to you?  Well it happens.  But if past is prelude, we will likely lose somebody to injury or a family emergency.  So, if you are interested in being an alternate in case that happens let me know and I will put you on our list.  At the very head if you respond to this note fast enough!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Mariposai

I just have to say, I can't wait for this relay. We are going to be so much  fun RA master's style.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mariposai

I am so thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my tickets to the relay tonight!!!!!

This is becoming a reality.

BTW, we are still one teammate short! Time to ask your friends to join us.

Mariposai

This is becoming a reality!!!

I am actually going to hang out with a few of my Eat Coast running friends during the relay.

I can't wait

coastwalker

This is becoming a reality!!!

I am actually going to hang out with a few of my Eat Coast running friends during the relay.

I can't wait

Not that 'reality' thing!  I am also really looking forward to this greta meet-up with a relay thrown in for fun!

Do we have our 12th racer yet? Who else want's to join the fun?

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

For better or worse, we are back to needing a 12 runner!  If you have been thinking, "I really would like to do 3 tempo runs in 30 hours to train for my upcoming race this fall" now is your chance to do it while enjoying a party on wheels!  Just message me via RA and I can tell you all about signing up!

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

New skirt in town

C'mon folks, join us!! Dooo it!!!

--Robin

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

Mariposai

We got our 12th runner!!!!

I can't wait for this adventure!!!!

Mariposai

We lost another runner!!!!

Looking for another team mate.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

OK, I'm registered.  Guess I will have to go through with this.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Mike E

MM #5615

Way to go Stumpy!

WoooHooo!!  Yay Kevin!!

denise

Yea, stumpy77! We are back to 12 runners! Plus, I just hired a hit man to get anyone on the team even thinking of getting hurt, called away by work or otherwise not showing up! That should keep us at 12!