Masters Running

Friday, 6.5.15 (Read 32 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Holly, I just signed up for Freedom's Run on October 10!

It looks like there are plenty of spots left, so no rush, but I'm definitely thinking about it!  Of course, Holly and Erika are both in my AG, and are faster than I am.  But these RA meetups aren't so much about running anyway, right?  So who else might we talk into joining us?

Holly, have fun at your race tomorrow! I hope you get decent weather.  And good luck to the other weekend racers, too!

Jay - gorgeous pictures!  I love my mountain views, but your ocean views are not too shabby, either!

Today is a rest day for me, since I'm doing a long run with my ultra friends tomorrow.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I went 6.1 miles, tonight, in 47:21.  Then I mowed my front yard...I'll mow the back, tomorrow.  I have to be at work in the morning at 6:30, so...

Gotta go!  See ya!

Mariposai

It seems like the weekend of October 9th is gearing up to be a great RA marathon meeting . Lucky Erika and Holly!

Tetsujin, sorry about the mishaps, I hope your wallet shows up.

Holly, good luck with your 50k.

Running, I did a smile miles 3 miler today. I do hope to run about 2 hours tomorrow, but meanwhile I am going to enjoy this. Home made with fresh herbs from my garden. Ohhh and the cherries are here.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Holly and Erika are both in my AG, and are faster than I am. 

Well, Erika is, anyway......

Mariposai - that looks awesome!

Mike - why are you not looking for another job?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."