Masters Running

Happy May Day Runs Daily (Read 501 times)

Renee the dog

5 miles tonight with the babysitter. May Day 'round here means most of the traffic lights get turned back on for "the season." So I did my usual Celebrate May Day ritual by running a red light that had been on flash all winter. Surprised

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

no, no Enke -- it will be IRC, almost....40 degrees at the start and about 52 when we finish. The part that I don't like is "breezy" -- but usually the breeze doesn't kick up until the afternoon in Eugene so we're fine there, too, I hope ~~~mellow organic bleugene vibes to enke~~~
        May Day 'round here means most of the traffic lights get turned back on for "the season." So I did my usual Celebrate May Day ritual by running a red light that had been on flash all winter. Surprised
        Hmmm, it's also when they put the "guts" back in the parking meters. Drat! Tongue Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

busiman

Running out of mistakes!

May day? I was still getting used to April! :-) I had a wonderful hill run after work today. It was perfect weather for a long one. The 8.5 mile route climbs roughly 400 feet of the steepest hills I could string together. My legs are still on fire from Boston and I flew through it at 15 sec/mile off marathon pace. I'm super sensitive to injury, but there wasn't a hint of it. (Did I just jinx myself?) Night all!
          -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
          also on Twitter