Masters Running

Yikes! Friday the 13th! (Read 34 times)

I know the feeling...I spent my entire childhood seeking praises from my parents...and now I think the main reason I do the things I do is to receive praises from my kids.

I entered the lottery for the Marine Corps Marathon, today...we'll see.

Okay--gotta go--I'm actually going out to run, now.  See ya!

Hey!  I'm back from my run...I took a shower...I made something to eat...I ate it...I washed the dishes...and nobody has posted during that time...hmm...

You know...there are not too many things I would rather do than to join team Rosie....but...I can't.  Man, it would be fun.

Okay--I really gotta go.  I have an all day church meeting, tomorrow.  See ya!

I know what you mean about seeking approval, I think that is innate in everyone to some extent.  Good luck on the MCM lottery, and I cannot do RTB either.....

I just finished packing for a quick trip to the Cities tomorrow. GS has a hockey game at noon then we are staying inMinneapolis and going to the U of MN for. gopher hockey game, a first for both of us. I think we will take the light rail over th the campus, another first!

sorry I get behind here and do not have much to comment on but I can feel the Boston excitement starting. That is always fun.

I did get out for 2 runs this week, It was a record-setting 69 on Thursday but the wind was sure brutal. I will take it  any day over Erica's cold snap. Good running everyone and happy Pi day tomorrow.

MikeE, are you still planning on using those Billy Joel tickets? Those would be a sweet birthday present for someone.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I know the feeling...I spent my entire childhood seeking praises from my parents...and now I think the main reason I do the things I do is to receive praises from my kids.

Mike - I just post on here whenever I need it, . . .

which is almost every day.

thanks everyone.

/

Jay - tell ribs just to stay on the plane for another ten hours and he`ll be here.

No need to bring shoes, I have plenty of straw left over from my last pair.

amy - they must not have any mathematicians in Laguna Hills, California

carolyn - I never heard of a 100K training run.

are they training for a 100 miler or something.

good job making it a pi run

maybe everyone should too, or 2x / 3x pi.

jay - go for the snowshoe survey on your own...

<<<(wimps/wimps/wimps)>>>

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mike E

MM #5615

MikeE, are you still planning on using those Billy Joel tickets? Those would be a sweet birthday present for someone.

Yeah--that's still the plan.  In fact, about two weeks ago, Eric was telling me how much he was looking forward to it.  This morning, my daughter texted me about her training plan for the Green Bay half--so, she's working hard getting ready for that.  So...I guess both are still in the plans.  If things change, though, I'll let you know.

Yeah--that's still the plan.  In fact, about two weeks ago, Eric was telling me how much he was looking forward to it.  This morning, my daughter texted me about her training plan for the Green Bay half--so, she's working hard getting ready for that.  So...I guess both are still in the plans.  If things change, though, I'll let you know.

Woo hoo!! Looking forward to meeting you and your kids Mike. Slo hasn't posted for a while but I think he's in as well. If y'all can wait around for me to finish, we'll have to have a beer and brat at the finish line