Masters Running

Donna - Cancer (Read 471 times)

You and Donna are in my thoughts and my heart. with hope, Karin
    arf

MM #405

I am so sorry to hear this Tom, please give Donna my love and hugs to you both. arf
      SteveP

Tom, we're very sorry to hear your news.

SteveP

Tom, you and Donna are in our prayers. So sorry to hear the news.
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Head Procrastinator

Tom, having been through my own ordeal with lung cancer I know how scary it can be waiting for tests. Be strong. I will keep you both in my good thoughts. Barb
            ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
            coastwalker

Hi Tom, I'm really sorry about this sad news. But I know that you and Donna will fight this together, and that your collective strength and tenacity will see you through. Of course, you have my best wishes for a successful outcome. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Tramps

Very sad to hear this. Our thoughts are with you. Please keep us informed.

Be safe. Be kind.

Tom, I am so sorry to hear about Donna's cancer. I will keep you both in my prayers. Meg

Once a runner . . .

PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Very sad to hear this. Thoughts and prayers headed towards Donna and you. Hang in there.

The Jogger

Tom, this is tough news for you both but I knew Hally would post and it is a post of hope and recovery. In my prayers the both of you. Roy

Renee the dog

One more saying a prayer for both of you.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!