Masters Running

Dog Story Continued (Read 351 times)

Joy.....it's a wonderful thing.
    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Me

Wonderful. thanks for sharing that beautiful story. Mike

Manchild

Sigh..... Big grin

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Oh she is so sweet! I have many names to suggest . . . . Smile Seems I've been thinging about that for a while now. I love the photos, they tell the whole story. So, did you get any sleep last night?? Congratulations! ~mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
          It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

wildchild

Carolyn

Ribs, Saint, and Riblet, Welcome to the wonderful world of dog people! That pup knew what she was doing when she picked you guys to be her people.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

awwwwwwwww - soooooooooooooo swweeeeeeeeeeeett!!!

denise

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

How special!! Thanks so much for sharing this moment! It's all good Smile Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

evanflein

Oh she's just adorable, and so is Riblet! Congratulations on the new addition, I hope you're all getting to know each other and enjoying this time. You really are a good guy, 'Ribs.
                    Neat.....neat. I am glad to see that BOTH boys finally got their puppy. Thanks for sharing this Ribs.
                    Vista
                    stumpy77

Trails are hard!

As you can tell from the responses so far there are two points we hope Riblet notices: 1. You're a good man Ribs 2. Puppys are Goddess magnets. Both bits of information are valuable in his adult years.
                      Steve, I guess we can agree on the 1st point. And you know that Ribs has figured out the second. "why yes, young lady, that is my dog" Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Ribs... this puppy looks so much like my Tache (English Shepard) as a pupply that it is scary - I need to figure out how to post a pic as their markings are identical. A great sign.... this is going to be a great dog! Ray

#artbydmcbride

Steve, I guess we can agree on the 1st point. And you know that Ribs has figured out the second. "why yes, young lady, that is my dog" Wink
                          You just know he has been secretly envious of Roy's Woody for some time!! Big grin

Runners run

So i'm catching up, and just want to thank you for letting us all share this most special moment with your family. Hope this little puplet knows she has a whole lot of fans out here who will be awaiting news of her exploits. Yes, welcome to the dogworld! May your pocket always have biscuits, your leash always have a plastic bag holder, and each day at least one grin you wouldn't have enjoyed but for a dog. (I'm away from Frank this weekend, but met up with a Maniac friend who travels with his two daschund/Aus. shepard mixes he got from the pound. We went for a lovely walk through the park last night, and I got to see one do a very skillful swimming trick in the river. Lots of grins!) All the best, A.
                            Masters 2000 miles