Masters Running

Mundey, 8.3.15 (Read 34 times)

Mike - that is just crazy!

Amy - 150 marathons - not as crazy as Mike running the track backwards

Monday is my day! Morning yoga and evening group run - one of these weeks I may even stay to have the free food and a pint - well the pint isn't free, but would still be fun.

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

SteveP

Been away a couple of days and haven't caught up with the rest of you lately but I'm still alive.  Last Friday the 31st was my 7 year Spare Parts anniversary, and the heart is still ticking away okay.

Sunday was my 3rd day of no statins and my guess from what people tell me is that it will be about a week for them to clear my system, half life and all, but I did a fairly comfortable 8-miler on Sunday and this morning was a 3+ mile jog/walk for recovery. Optimistic on how this will go from here on.   Spareribs

All around great news!!

Holly, I've told my former coworkers that the windows and doors they've made themselves sick over, won't visit them in the hospital.

Aamos, That looks like a fun course. There seems to be a few places a dog could get a drink.

MikeE, You're a wildman. Does the term "youthful indiscretion" still apply?

Sunday I took DW and the camper to her annual Sisters camping week outside of Ludington. The plan was to stop in Wellston on the way back and put a few miles on the course I'll be racing the weekend of the 23rd. I decided to try and outrun a storm instead. DW, the kids and in-laws took shelter in the camp's laundry room. Cozy. There weren't options for shelter for Tag and I. Not even a ditch.

The dog and I went on a nice little run after work. The ferns along the trail are nearly chest high. When Tag runs through them, you can follow his path by the ripples through the ferns. Every now and then, he stand on his hind legs and you see a dog head pop up.

SteveP