Masters Running

Donna - Home Finally (Read 163 times)

TomD

Hi All, Donna came home Thursday evening. They wanted me to be there to learn about her heart vest too. It is a temporary solution to her heart problem. The future will tell through the monitoring of the heart from the heart vest. Donna can get around very slowly. Right now she depends on me a great deal. She does have friends coming by to visit and help out some. At least she is on the road to recovery. Take care, TomD

Maniac 505

That's great news. so glad to hear it, I;m hoping Donna gets stronger every day Smile Dave
      TammyinGP

I'm so glad to hear this. I'm sure being home where it's more relaxing and comfortable will do wonders for her. You both continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tammy

munchkn883

So happy to hear Donna is at home. Now she can relax and get stronger. Take care of her and yourself. Prayers and thoughts of you both daily.
          wildchild

Carolyn

One day at a time - she'll keep getting stronger. All the best to both of you!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

nowor

This is great news. I'm sure home never looked so good to either one of you. Remember that rest is important part of getting stronger. And let the friends do things to help you Tom. Thanks for keeping us posted. You are both in our thoughts every day.
                I'm sure it's a relief, Tom. Continued prayers to the both of you. And remember that it's just as important take care of yourself.

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

{{{{{{Donna}}}}}}
                    Healing is a slow but generally steady process. I am hoping her recovery continues along without incident.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/