Masters Running

forget it then (Read 61 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I was gunna post all the same winter training run events for this year's Pigtails 150 as for last year's but only one's worked out so far so I've been afraid to post them too much in advance before they happen 'cause then I cause unnecessary trouble by having to cancel but since I've had to admit it I might as well go over and cancel the one I really wanted to do this weekend.  oh well.  Thanks to divechief/dove/enke for helping make up for it.  I wonder if I should wear the same costume?

There are times when I wish a Google translate exists for your posts...

milkman - a lot of my Japanese language friends have disparaged applying the Google translator to their complicated pictorial writing and it seems something got lost in translation when I took the English-Japanese Google translation back to English.  No wonder business letters have to be so terse.  oh well.

As for Gana last year, all for hair 150 that connects to two of this year have posted a training run events of the same winter I am, but so far, I am, one thing they but working out that before generating a 'Cause, I've afraid that too posting a lot to them in advance, I will do it this weekend I really I to cause unnecessary trouble when it exceeds even my might cancel what you wanted to, since not have to admit it, you cancel, but by having to order,. Fair to middling. The Masu divechief the / pigeon / Encke to help make up for it, thanks. I wonder do I have to wear the same costume?

pslene - was Surf City okay?

are you cleared for running now?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

#artbydmcbride

Tetsujin, Surf City was a mess.  I got a stabbing pain in my right calf by mile two, and instead of easing off, it got worse and worse.  I dropped out at mile 10 (should have dropped at 4)   The pain stayed around stabbing me for two weeks, but with physical therapy and taking vitamins and minerals and wrapping it tight, it finally went away.  I am running again!  Slow, but pain free so I'm happy! 

Runners run

Mike E

MM #5615

That really stinks, Ilene.  I'm glad you're running again, though.

an amazing likeness

milkman

Robert Stevie Ray McLovin' Lopez used to call me that here on RA. I've been wondering how he is lately, he's been long absent here. I'm sure some of you master folks have FaceTwitterBook and/or real-life connections with him. Is he doing well?

And...heal up ILF, need you healthy to push me to get out there and log the miles.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

evanflein

Robert just did the Cowtown Marathon, might've been the 50k (not sure).

Ilene!

bhearn

It is hard to tell how Robert is. I'm one of his closer friends, I think, and he doesn't tell me a lot. He has definitely been having significant medical issues. How serious it really is, I'm not sure.

It was great to see his performance at Cowtown 50K today. Ran a PR (4:41).