Masters Running

Mariposai's 2 marathons in 2 weeks RR. (Read 307 times)

Wow and a huge congratulations Madam Butterfly! You did fantastic, two marathon in two weeks is no piece of cake (been there done that) and you really deserve props and a 12 minute marathon PR now that's really an accomplishment. Once again congratulations on a great race! Big grin
    Tramps

What a nice experience. Glad it all worked out for you. Congrats!

Be safe. Be kind.

#artbydmcbride

Great job Maniac Butterfly Madam!! Congratulations on the hardware too! Smile

Runners run

Congrats and what MM# are you? Welcome to the asylum! grins, A ps: i LOVE your skirt!
          Masters 2000 miles
          Mariposai

Aamos, I am Maniac # 1109. My butterfly skirt was sown for me by a dear friend. It is always fun to wear it since it brings smiles in people's faces regardless of age.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

xor

1109 has always been one of my favorite numbers. Welcome to the club. Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow! Not just a PR marathon, but Maniac status too! You are amazing, butterfly sistah...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Congratulations on the great PR at Portland, and welcome to the club/group/asylum, #1109. Gino #970
                  SteveP

Mariposai, What an inspiration you are. You've been an example of stuble strength. Thanks for the RR.

SteveP