Masters Running

Friday, 8.28.15 (Read 33 times)

mrrun

haven't read anything (7 yo GD exhausting me), but have to come out of lurkdom to say WONDERFUL NEWS TW!!!!

marj

Sayhey! MM#130

So glad tw, YAY!

Image result for happy images funny

Looks as if I might not be able to get in a Monday morning run........ERIKA!

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

Greta news, TW! Keep us posted on your progress...

Rode 12 miles with DW this afternoon. Then, when we got back to where we had parked, I loaded up her bike so she could drive back home while I rode the rest of the way to pick up another 6 miles at a faster pace.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

That is really great news tomwhite!  It actually pulled me out the funk I've been in...since my review yesterday.

But...I'm right back in it, so I'll leave you all alone and just go have my very own pity party.  Believe me--I know how to throw them.

10.1 miles, tonight in 1:18:32

That's it.  See ya!

Waving pompoms for tomwhite!

U

We got down into the 30's last night and there was snow in Denali Park! I feel bad for Starr because our weather really has been crappy. August is frequently not great weather, but this year it's been pretty bad. Today will be in the 40's with only "scattered showers," and the wind has died down. I'll run later, maybe even home from work. Gotta see what I can do to salvage my mileage for this week!

That's OK Erika, we got to see all five of the big animals on the bus tour yesterday, didn't really mind the snow except that it's made the road impassable to our destination. We were looking forward to the visitor's center, Wonder Lake and of course our plane ride back. We will find fun and hopefully some more sun in the next 9 days. See you soon!

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich