Masters Running

Sunday, 3.6.16 (Read 38 times)

SteveP

I caught up with another older racewalker who was on his morning workout. We'd never crossed paths before, so we walked and talked for about 3/4 mile before he split off in a different direction. As he said (stating the sadly obvious) when I caught up to him: "You don't see many racewalkers out here!"

Jay

The dog and I can go for months with out seeing another person on our trails.

Erika, DW loved the bridal stuff with all three DDs.

I think my RP would like a Swamp Run 5K.

Love your PR, Holly.

Tet, 

Pre-Church, DW and I decided that this may be the last good day for a snowshoe outing. Just before we headed out the door, DD#2 announced  a sledding party. I paused the Garmin often. We were out about three hours. I got just over 2 miles of hill repeats.

Yours truly on my home made sled. I've got $6.00 invested in it and made it seven years ago.

AD is not too sure about this. Marley is the pacer.

DD#1, her tribe and their snow clones

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

First skiing in 20 years.

the instructor worked on me to give up the old styles that worked on the longer boards in those day and, somehow, had me skiing so much like a pro again that I skipped the free lunch and skied nonstop to end of day, including so many consecutive 360's on the short ones during descent-after-descent that I’d almost fall over from being dizzy.

This is awesome!

SteveP - great pictures of snow fun!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

...loved the pictures steveP.....

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....