Masters Running

Weekly Weigh-In Ending 09/21/2014 (Read 18 times)

BlazinCajun

This is the place to commit to and encourage others in support of their weigh loss/gain goals. We all are going through fitness of various cycles which are directly related to phase of training, life's commitments, injury, and just starting the running thing. All are welcome to sign up for this ongoing thread. Just state your weight goal and once a week status. Some folks are already where they want to be and are just trying to maintain. Try to  be consistent when you conduct your weekly weigh-in. Any day of the week is fine - some folks use a particular scale.

Remember to list your weekly loss/gain and calculate your Total over/under towards Goal Weight Loss

Good luck with your weekly goals. Andrew

Last Week: Weekly Weigh-In 9/14/2014 - Yea! No weight gained this week - Awesome - Keep it up!

Name

Goal Weight lbs. (date)  

Weekly loss/gain 

Total

over/under 

Awards/Demerits

BlazinCajun -9.0 (08/17) -2.5 -3.5 Dropped a boatload
    BTY -8.2 (08/17)  -1.0 +1.0

The persevering one

C-R -6.0 (08/24)  -1.0  0.0 Oscillations
    dg. -7.0 (08/24    0.0 Out of Service
    fatozzig  0.0 (08/17)  0.0 +1.0 Still in your zone
    Holly S. -5.0 (08/17) -0.5 - 1.5 Recovering - Good Job! 
    Ileneforward -7.0 (08/17)  0.0 -1.5 Holding steady
    Jlynne -5.0 (09/14)     New kid on the block 
    KellyDodge -14 (08/17)  -1.0 -1.0 Good Job!

Tip of the Week - LEARN TO LOVE DAIRY
    Replacing three or four servings of meats and starches with non- or low-fat servings of yogurt, cheese, or milk each day can help you lose an average of 15 pounds over the course of a year, according to Robert P. Heaney, professor of medicine at Creighton University, in Omaha, Nebraska. The secret? Naturally occurring calcium, which induces the body to metabolize fat more efficiently.

Andrew
    ------------------
    God, my Lord, is my strength;
    he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
    and enables me to go upon the heights.
    Hb 3:19

Marathon Maniac #957

Dadgummit!  I gained back a half-lb this week.  So that puts me at -1 since the first day.  I need to buckle down more.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

BlazinCajun

I had apple pie last night

Andrew
        ------------------

BlazinCajun

Eating that slice of pie last night kept me from losing this week Not so funny now

Weekly loss/gain 0.0 lbs

Total over/under -3.5

Andrew
          ------------------

I am finally jumping in here. I have lost 4.5 over the past four weeks and actually reached my original goal on Sunday! I really didn't know what my goal should be when I started a program in March. After losing 47 pounds on that program, I have changed my goal to 130  and have 14 more to go. Actually, 135 would be OK with me, but we'll see.  I usually weigh on Sundays but may switch to Fridays for this. Here goes.....

14 pounds to goal (starting 9/14)

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

BlazinCajun

I am finally jumping in here. I have lost 4.5 over the past four weeks and actually reached my original goal on Sunday! I really didn't know what my goal should be when I started a program in March. After losing 47 pounds on that program, I have changed my goal to 130  and have 14 more to go. Actually, 135 would be OK with me, but we'll see.  I usually weigh on Sundays but may switch to Fridays for this. Here goes.....

14 pounds to goal (starting 9/14)

StarrRuns - You are an inspiration - awesome job! Sunday weigh-in is fine. Glad you decided to come and play with us. Andrew

Andrew
              ------------------

BTY

How funny to wake up this morning, weigh myself, and see that I lost exactly one pound since last week's weigh-in, and am now back to the weight I started at 1 month ago. So -1.0 for the week and 0.0 net.

C-R

+1.5

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Have not checked in this week. After I finished the Tough Mudder I was ungodly sick for over a week. Must have been some germs in all that mud .  Down two pounds but I know that will come back when my appetite returns. I'll take it while I've got it though.

Just a dude.

13 total to go.

Even last week I think.

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

#artbydmcbride

down another pound!

Runners run

Weighed in today and am even with last Sunday. I am glad I stayed the same and didn't gain any back so still 14 pounds to my goal.

We are leaving with the camper on Thursday afternoon and will be back late Sunday.  I guess I will weigh on Thursday morning (or take my scale with me!). We have a scale that links with our account at the Profile program so your coach (and you) can keep tabs on your progress.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich