Masters Running

40s and Above On the Run - Be Tough Enough to Follow Through (Wk of 10/05/08) (Read 531 times)

Evryday: that's my Granddaughter! Wink
    Your granddaughter??? Get outta town! Cheerleading at the Broncos game....that's terrific. 6 miles for me this morning.
    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
      Kelly.....I/We would love to read your race report......bring it on......where can we access it? Jewels
      But in the end, I'm more afraid of not trying, than failing. JJJessee
        Joe, I think I'm gonna be sick. Dead
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Queen of 3rd Place

Jim, Cindy, Kelly - glad all your various parts are doing better! Jim you've made a heck of a quick recovery there. Joe - 20+!!! Woo hoo! You've crashed through your previous ceiling! And you're still one of my heroes, even if you're "just" a running hero. Waiting on Leslie's and Kelly's RRs... Football rivalries. Ugh. Gimme a break, guys. ... E - A - G - L - E.....sorry, I used to live in Philly... Evil grin Had a nice but HILLY 12 miler with a college friend of mine from DC, we hooked up before going to the wedding of a mutual friend. He's a firefighter and paramedic, about 6'3", lean, and VERY fit - so it was AWFULLY nice of him to trot along at my lowly pace. I think he pulled me along a little faster than normal given the terrain, but it was a thrill to take on all those hills with no real problems,... although we were both complaining toward the end "oh no! ANOTHER hill!". Wow, my quads feel those downhills today... Arla

Ex runner