Masters Running

Friday Jan 18 Masters runs (Read 499 times)

evanflein

I'm going to have to start asking myself "WWED?" but maybe that would just be a rhetorical question... heh. You guys crack me up. Glad to be a kick in the pants when needed. Roll eyes

GreenMan

Steve, peace and prayers for your family, 4.25 slow miles on leftover snow. jjj
      Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
        1.1 miles in an elementary school gym taking on a PACER Test challenge from some of my students. Long run for me (12 miles) tomorrow. That will be my longest run ever if successful.
        Mariposai

I wish you the best on your twelve miler ever cranium. Of course you can, of course you can. Just remember...take it easy, hydrate, take your gu with you and don't talk to strangers. Surprised

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

dg.

Debbie, I don't know, 3 slow miles a day on the treadmill seems to be working out for me right now. Just trying to keep one step ahead of the man from the glue factory. Dark Horse
            It occurred to me that you've been doing pretty well just as I was posting that. I was motivated by my putting certain things off & then regretting it. If there really is a problem is usually causes other ones. A worthy goal. You could probably out run him. -)
              I wish you the best on your twelve miler ever cranium. Of course you can, of course you can. Just remember...take it easy, hydrate, take your gu with you and don't talk to strangers. Surprised
              That is the same advice i got from Rick Springfield regarding strangers.