Masters Running

Tuesday, Oct. 21 Runs and Rests (Read 556 times)

xor

I hope everything came out good on the test, srlopez!! {{{J-Lo}}} ?
    Won't know until monday, but these tests occurred because last week's MRI was not good. She almost had to get her IV in her foot. I've had that before. Not fun. But they finally got it right in her arm.

happy birthday marathon mary!! so much to read so little time -- quick post of my run 5.2 miles in 49:19 with avg pace of 9:29 went to a wake tonight for a favorite uncle -- my boys first experience at someone they were close to -- not easy, but they know he lived a long wonderful life -- need to get some sleep so we all get up and out the door early for the funeral tomorrow.

denise

Mariposai

Won't know until monday, but these tests occurred because last week's MRI was not good..
        Butterfly hugs to you my friend. Waiting is the worse, isn't it. Black eye Meanwhile, which marrathon are you running this weekend?

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

We're still geeked for you Mary. What ever comes down the pike, we're on your side. Nice 2000 TimBo Good Luck Saturday Peter!!!! Sweet run Tall. Well done TwoCat Geese Louise Erika!!!! Your Dr needs a stern talking to. (((((SrLopez and Family))))) (((((denise))))) Lots of lifting at work today...By the time I got out, I didn't have the juice for a run. Sad With my current schedual, when I miss a day, I can not make it up the next....The running is coming together better though.
          Steve - I'm speechless. I'm sad. I'm beginning to wonder if this would be a good business venture for me. Design and make Batman racing shirts. Are there other people like you out there, or would this be a business that serves only one?
          The phone conversation was surrealistic. Every thing was crystal clear and seemed in slow motion like when you're in an accident. They woman on the other end said, that by looking at my customer history, she can see that was all I ordered. Then she asked if I knew that had blue ribbed Superman tank tops!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked My right hand clung to my heart and the left arm was flailing around wildly...."I'm coming Elizabeth!"..."This is the big one!". All the while I wondered how one could reach through a cordless phone and choke a person who so richly deserves it.......Not all new technology is truely an advancement. Thank goodness I chose not to over react.

SteveP