Masters Running

Tuesday's Daily, 7.9.13 (Read 43 times)

Blue - You need to fix that toe area.

Deez - Big grin

Holly - I feel for you re the dentist issues.  We haven't had dental insurance for years.  Sure am glad my dentist accepts payments.  And congrats to your daughter!  How exciting!!

Enke - That sucks!

Jay - I'm looking forward to reading your thread.

I still need to read Stumpy's marathon report.

Approximately 4 miles after work this evening.  Approximate because I forgot my Garmin and out at the McKay, I know the .30, .65, .85, 3.0, and 6.0 mile marks.  And since the gate was open and we're not suppose to go through when the gate is open, well that screwed everything up, so it as a guesstimate.  Plus I had to avail myself of the bushes 2x AND I forgot my inhaler, which created all kinds of havoc.  So it was a very slow "4" miles, and I stopped and pilfered blueberries from the grounds of a rival law office. Big grin

I'm so sore from my workout yesterday.  I sneezed a couple of times today and my stomach muscles were like Shocked.  Guess it was a solid strength training workout.

Speaking of rival law office - I got a job!!  It's the temp position, but I'm confident that once they get me in there, they'll realize how wonderful I am and won't want to let me go. Approve

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

Speaking of rival law office - I got a job!!  It's the temp position, but I'm confident that once they get me in there, they'll realize how wonderful I am and won't want to let me go. Approve

Awesome news!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."