Masters Running

Frosty Friday too! 12.12.14 (Read 29 times)

Mariposai

Somehow I do not remember having this much trouble with jet lag in my 20's and 30's.  Must be the space time continuum getting longer or something.  Zzzzz

and this comes from a traveler who went to China, did a presentation and flew back in 48 hours with no jet lag? Too funny.

Star, what type of meal are you looking for.

Erika, enjoy NYC. I think I would like to do a trip like that with my boys one of these Christmases. It would be a blast.

8 miles today at a speedy pace plus 30 minutes of gym diva things at the gym with my girlfriend. The it was off to a friend's Martini Christmas party. I had to be a party pooper and I had red wine . I just don't do hard spirits.

cheers,

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

and this comes from a traveler who went to China, did a presentation and flew back in 48 hours with no jet lag? Too funny.

Star, what type of meal are you looking for.

Something simple since from Thursday-Sunday we will have 12 of us to feed morning, noon and night ( and snacks, of course). At least I don't have to feed the 5 dogs or clean up their poop! Diapers are one thing, but no dog poop.

Actually this lasagna looked easy, http://pinchofyum.com/garlic-parmesan-chicken-lasagna-bake But I am not sure about the peas. Will have those chicken cordon blue thingie in the freezer just in case I cannot come up with something. I will think about the crown roast but don't know if they would appreciate it. How small of a bottle of bourbon can one buy? Can't have any left-overs but DH's brothers probably have some or would take the leftovers. I still have half a bottle of wine from a dinner party we had in July, intending to use for cooking. It has not tempted me one bit, even these two weeks staying home from work while the foot heals.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich