Masters Running

Spring Forward March 8 Runs and Whatever... (Read 479 times)

busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Nice log runs breger!, Peter, Perch (I'll do the choco milk next time!), Lou, and evanflein (is that a duathalon, road/TM?) Another day of wonderful weather was just inspiring. I started at Boston's mid-way point and ran to the top o the heartbreak hill/BC then back.I stuck to the program and kept it down to 16 miles, but ran faster than expected (~7:20). The funny thing was that there weren't that many people running. I figured it would be packed, but maybe folks did most of their running in yesterday's nice weather. Maybe it was the time shift... :-P
    -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
    also on Twitter

Marathon Maniac #3309

Tim - Being away from here for a while, I missed news of your injury. What happened? I always marveled at the strength of your running.
      During my Fall Marathon attempt, I ran it injured, and I only made it 16 miles because the pain was sooo bad. Afterwards, I found out I had a stress fracture - heel spur - AT - and I was running with a badly sprained ankle, all in my left foot...other than that, I was fine, lol. The AT is what has caused me the most problems, but back base building again....and pain free. And looking forward to the Seattle Marathon in June Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Renee the dog

13.1 miles today at the Disney Princess Marathon. I left it all out there on the course. 1:53:45 - a new PR by 21 sec. I'm beat. More later.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

13.1 miles today at the Disney Princess Marathon. I left it all out there on the course. 1:53:45 - a new PR by 21 sec. I'm beat. More later.
          Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all the details! Smile