Masters Running

Boston Get Together? (Read 104 times)

The Saint and I will be there too.  A bit disappointed it won't be just you and I Robin, but I suppose it's okay if others show up.  Spareribs

You're breaking my heart Ribs!!  CryCry

denise

#artbydmcbride

You're breaking my heart Ribs!!  CryCry

I know, right!?   But it can still be a fun party with him there!

Runners run

sucker for bubbles

Well well a party in Boston.......hmmmmm.   After church beer.......hmmmmmm

New skirt in town

Okay, we are confirmed at the Lir for April 14 from 2-4 PM.  It's right across from the Expo, so that should make it pretty accessible to folks!  More details to follow!!

--Robin

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

Tramps

Thanks, Robin.  We plan to be there!

Be safe. Be kind.

TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

Hey, I just found this cool, running website.  I'll be there!

TPFD

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"

Head Procrastinator

TPFD

Me too! Maybe even fashionably closer to when the thing starts this time Big grin

~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

#artbydmcbride

TPFD

Shocked

Runners run

Harriet and I will be there as well -- looking forward to it.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

This may be my last Boston marathon - I have slowed down quite a bit.  My qualifying time came from 2010!

The chance to finally meet Mr. Ribs and the Saint in person is very enticing...

Thanks for doing this, Robin!

King of PhotoShop

When I saw the last post came from PBJ, I wondered if he was going.  This is just the best news!!  See you there Joe!  Spareribs

Have a great time, everyone.  I will miss this year's party but am hoping Robin will continue the tradition next year (I'm already "qualified").  Spare though they may be, I think there's enough Ribs to go around, ladies.

When I saw the last post came from PBJ, I wondered if he was going.  This is just the best news!!  See you there Joe!  Spareribs

CryCry  I dont know about you Ilene, but I am feeling like chopped liver right now WinkWink

denise

#artbydmcbride

He only has eyes for Robin.....we are chopped liver!  BUT, we get PBJ, TheProFromDover and Tramps, hally, WillRunForBeer, predawnrunner, winejunky, OrangeMat, henrun, and TwoCat!!!

Runners run

Mike E

MM #5615

Hey--do you mind if I sneak in here, for a second, and ask a question?  Good...

I have a friend going out to Boston, this year, to watch his son run.  He texted me, asking me if I had any tips for him.  I'm assuming he meant, tips to getting around to watch his son.  I know when I was there in '96 it was crazy.  I was glad I was running and not trying to get around that place.  So--do any of you have any insider information on the best way to get around and watch a runner?