Masters Running

Monday Daily, 11.5.12 (Read 323 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Erika - good news about your dad!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Yesterday I posted on FB, "Every day thousands of people die of old age. I hope when I go, my doctor writes for cause of death, "Patient laid down the boogie and played that funky music til he died." 

Spareribs

Before we got hitched, DW asked what I'd eventually like on my tombstone. Keep in mind she's the normal one in the relationship. The first thought was "He did all of his own stunts". Inspired by a bumper sticker, it changed to "This wasn't one of my three wishes". The winner is "Ain't no grave gonna keep me down!".

Tom White, If you can slide back on the seat and pedal, you're using the strongest muscles in your legs.

Leslie, while going through Indy, I found a station with religious music. I can best describe the sound as Christian Death Metal.

Great news Erika. Thanks for the update.

SteveP

Leslie, while going through Indy, I found a station with religious music. I can best describe the sound as Christian Death Metal.

. . . . . great . . . . . Roll eyes

Yea, Erica!  Give your parents our  love.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance