Masters Running

Sad news for my friend and her family (Read 283 times)

munchkn883

One of the women in my BC support group has been having a hard time ever since her diagnosis. She underwent surgery, reconstruction & treatments. During that time if there was a side effect to anything she took or had done she had it times two. This past Saturday one of her twin sons (16 y.o.) died after a ATV accident. We are all concerned this will put her over the edge. Please keep she and her family in your prayers. I will be going with some others in our group to visitation tonight and others are attending the funeral tomorrow.
    wildchild

Carolyn

Munch, that's such a devastating loss for your friend and her family. I can't imagine how someone could get through that - she'll need the strength of your support group even more now - glad you can be there for her. You're all in my thoughts.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

{{Munch}} I'm so sorry. Your friend and her family (and you!) will be in my thoughts and prayers. Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Marathon Maniac #957

Oh, that's so awful. Your friend and her family are in my prayers.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

jfa

That's very sad Munch. You're going to have to be strong for her. My prayers go out to them too.

Will most definitely keep your friend and her family in my prayers, Munch.

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Top 'O the World!

Oh Donna! Sooo Sad for both of you! Of course our prayers are w/you!!
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                  What a sad loss..... I'm so sorry. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep her and her family strong. Jim
                    What a tragic situation. Words are not sufficient. My thoughts are with your friend and her family (and you too, munch). TomS
                    anachrotech

How tragic. My prayers for your friend and her family. Words just fail....
                        that is so terribly sad -- i will definitely say a prayer for them

denise

selb3

Your friend, her family, and you, will be in my thougts and prayers. Dave