Masters Running

Friday January 16 Creaky Runs (Read 31 times)

Grass skirt, maybe but pants? Sheesh, Dave!

yeah, I love Fridays, we get to wear blue jeans to work. Not to busy at the office and so done brought in a fruit tray for us, that was so nice. I am all dressed up for a date with MrStarr. We are going to see "Anything Goes" in Sioux Falls, the bit city an hour away.  They serve a buffet at The Pavillion before the show for $15.99 so we will try that. Last night we went to the Kings Wok buffet here in town that recently reopened after a fire last year. I do not care to go back there anytime soon.  I plan to go to the Y tomorrow and get out for a short run.  See ya, gotta go.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

evanflein

Have fun, Starr!

DH and I had a lunch date today and tried out a relatively new place. Not bad, and it was fun to get out of the office for lunch (I usually bring leftovers).

Got out for 4.1 miles with the goal being easy effort, and for the most part it was but pace was still about 8:25 or so. Need to work on my definition of "easy," I guess. Still, temps weren't bad at low to mid-teens, but could've done without the breeze from the north (but I overheated when it was to my back).

Looking forward to a 3-day weekend. Good grief, since the holiday break they've expected me to work two weeks straight. Don't know how I did it.... 

Dave59

Grass skirt, maybe but pants? Sheesh, Dave!

I was browsing the forum in a dazed stat of mind and then I see Leslie asking Tammy about grass pants.  So in a Monty Python way I thought, "Now there is something completely different."  Woke me up for a second until I went back and reread the sentence.