Masters Running

"Running Times" is Dead to Me! (Read 232 times)

bap

One of the cover stories of the July/August edition is straight out of the Rodale Runner's World/Men's Health handbook. In fact its probably already been published in both (stories often are). In fact its probably been in both...and Best Life...and Women's Health. "Pre-Race Sex: Yes or No". I'd better subscribe to Marathon and Beyond before Rodale get their hands on it.

Certified Running Coach
    Crocked since 2013

As I've said before, pre-race sex is ok as long as you don't bother the other runners at the starting line.
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

jules2

If it helps we have a saying "never have sex with your wife in the morning in case something better comes along later".

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

HermosaBoy

What about the article on low mileage training for a half marathon -- the Joggers World creep is on...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

flatland mountaineer

I ran with the editor (tried to keep up with) last winter and he is definitely not a slow jog kind of guy. Maybe sending a letter to the mag with your concerns might be appropriate.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III