Masters Running

Masters' (and Friends!) Boston Marathon Par-Tay! (Read 38 times)

Mariposai

Bib #24410. Corral 4, wave 1.

can't wait to see you all.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

it's only '3' miles, but the start of heartbreak hill to get home - and driving, altho we could do backroads, is not feasible.  we like being 1 block from bathroom, food, tv (to watch finish line), etc.  I think backpacks are ok in newton & brookline (don't quote me).  you're also welcome to join us!

Sorry--that was meant to be me doing the wandering.  And with those amenities, it's even more tempting.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Sayhey! MM#130

Hiya!  I'm 12071 in Wave 2.....and that's because of my Grandma's time, from June 2014.  I am so NOT in that shape right now, so you will see CNY (Karin) zipping along well before you see me.  I'm planning on my first mile being around a 9 minute one.  Seriously--just don't want anyone to be concerned about me.  I'll be moseying along, high fiving the kids and petting the dogs.  (Hopkinton is where the Greyhound Rescues began.  Lots of them out there, usually.)  Plus I'm off to Big Sur for the 26th.

I'll be in a black (with red and yellow accents) Maniacs shirt,  Boston Strong hat (if the headwind doesn't knock it off) and I'm pretty sure teal shoes (Pumas).

I may need a fashion consult with the RA Team Sunday on whether to go with the red or black shorts.

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

I look my best blurry!

I really want to come but I have to go to the ZAP Fitness meet up with my shiny new coach, which is at the exact same time.  I'm trying to get myself back on track for 2016 and it is a long haul after a few tough years.  Have a great time!  Would love to see you guys and really wish I could make it. Boo

Kristen