Masters Running

Sunday March 29 Runs and Tapers... (Read 496 times)

Renee the dog

Nono - looking forward to your race report.
    Tomorrow, for sure. I have spent lots of time on the couch in and out of sleep. I've never had a post-race reaction like this. I'm toast.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Be careful Erika , your poetic side is showing. Shy Wink We all know how hard it must be for you training in the winter. I am sure when its all said and done you will do great just like always and if not ........the seed has been planted and the fruit will eventually come. Best wishes Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

TammyinGP

It's been a busy weekend, so I haven't had the time to read through the daily's at all. Hopefully will have some time tomorrow to catch up a bit. I ran 10 miles of hills today, in strange weather - sun, rain, sleet and even some snow. Yesterday however the weather was perfect - partly sunny and 70, so my DH and I took our son and his friend for a hike. I'll try and upload a few pics tomorrow. So. Oregon is sure a beautiful part of the country. Some wildflowers were in bloom and air was so fragrant as the trees are starting to get leaves again.

Tammy