Masters Running

Monday's Daily, 6.16.14 (Read 37 times)

How is everyone!

Belated  Happy Father's Day to the dads here..

Busy night tonight, lots of running around.. 5.1 miles along the Jersey City waterfront tonight across from the Statue of Liberty..

Almost forgot, ran the Portugal Day 5 Mile run yesterday in Central Park, beautiful weather..Finished at 56.14, which for me is a decent time, 3  miles under 11, i was happy with those hills.

TammyinGP

Ran 4.1 mi tonight. nice and cool out and that'll change in a few days so had to take advantage of it while I could !

Tammy

evanflein

Hmmm, I had to stop and think what might be wrong with my foot. That's how much better it is. First it was the bruise on the left foot, apparently from tying my shoes too tightly. That resolved in a couple of days, but man was it painful at the time! Last week was the blister on my right foot, caused by my Brooks shoes. I've been wearing my Asics since then and no problems. It's about all better, but since I have my 10k on Saturday night, I'm not going to mess with success and will keep wearing my Asics till after Saturday.

Mike E, figured that was Palmer or Wasilla. Those places have "that look."

Love the photos, Steve P. Looks like a nice area. I hope Tag learns to tolerate Marley soon. Otherwise, Honey and Marley will "tag team" and make his life miserable.

5.3 easy miles tonight. Legs tired after yesterday, but nothing hurts. Yay.

SteveP

I'd be proud of those kids too Ribs

Yikes Holly.

That run sounds nice Irishguy. Like the hardware.

I started using the phones GPS. 4.46 miles cross training with a push mower.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

PBJ - nice racing!  Bummer about the flight ordeal, though.

Irishguy - nice racing for you as well!

Erika - I am amazed that you can tell the town just by that picture, but that's pretty neat.

Steve - those photos of your trail run look lovely.  Summer looks to be making up for winter up there.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."