Masters Running

3-7 Let it Snow Daily (Read 48 times)

evanflein

Mariposai, we're having warm weather too, but no sun really. It was overcast most of the day, and the winds were forecast to be ferocious but they never showed up. Nice! It was in the mid-30's for my after work run today. I was going to run MLR on Wednesday, which is my usual habit, but yesterday was chilly and I didn't bring the right clothes for the temps. So I was going to go run on the TM, but when we got home there was a mini-flood in our garage! The water heater tank was leaking so made a mess that I didn't want to deal with. Great. Oh well I was tired anyway so took the night off.

Today's run was great! 9.6 miles at around 8:27 or so average, and pretty consistent considering it was slick from the warm up. This is a longish run for me, and I was happy to feel like my old self a bit.

Good to see you posting in the daily, Jack! Another vote for babying that achilles for awhile.

Good to see you again, Slo. You're a special guy. {{Sharon}} she's had a rough time of it lately.

OM, you are running so well these days. You too, Tammy. And hey, sometimes it just takes running a little faster for awhile to realize you can do it more easily than you'd thought!

Congrats to Mike and Leslie!

Anyone hear from Mary? I hope she's ok. Her last post awhile ago wasn't real promising....

Marathon Maniac #957

Good to see you posting in the daily, Jack! Another vote for babying that achilles for awhile.

Good to see you again, Slo. You're a special guy. {{Sharon}} she's had a rough time of it lately.

OM, you are running so well these days. You too, Tammy. And hey, sometimes it just takes running a little faster for awhile to realize you can do it more easily than you'd thought!

Congrats to Mike and Leslie!

Anyone hear from Mary? I hope she's ok. Her last post awhile ago wasn't real promising....

+1 to all of the above.

3 miles for me on Thursday, with 7 burpees and a lower body weights workout.

Wemt to DD's school musical, a medley of Broadway hits.  DD was one of the dancers. Very fun!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."