Masters Running

Weekly Newbies, WE ROCK! 7/28 (Read 458 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Kevin, have FUN with the construction supervision! Tongue Blech, my least favorite engineering task. 6 miles this morning - OK, but my ankle feels a little tight. We're off to our cabin - the logging roads are way to tough for me to run on, but I guess DS will. My friend, a really good athlete, twisted her ankle on the same roads. I'll get in a good rest and hit the trails again Monday morning Have a great weekend!
      Wow. People are trickling back. Wheres deb, Eliz and Linda? Eliz, whats the news on school? Did you move to NJ? Joni, sounds like you are doing better. I rarely run two days in a row. I try to mix it up a bit. I ran 6 today with my running partners and felt great. Still do. Go figure. Kevin, what do you do when youre on a site supervising? My now 21 year old daughter had a party once when we were out for the weekend. So she was one of the spies set up to watch Kim since she knows all the tricks. And a good spy she was. She turned off her lights and engine and coasted into the diveway to sneak up on Kim. I couldnt take Kim to NH since she had to work. Thats about it for me. Oh, Kim is back to field hockey and the knee pain is back. I say she has to strengthen her quads. She disagrees. Of course she is lazy and her idea is to ice it while watching TV. Any ideas? Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Rindaroo

Hey all - here i am, its been hard to get to the computer this week. Kids having sleepovers, sleeping in the computer room.. plus a little setback this week. We had tons of smoke from fires last weekend & I think it affected me some. Monday morning did a run (did I post that?) geez I've lost track.. was able to run 20 minutes straight that morning, but then felt horrible the next 2 days with breathing problems. Sad Thursday morning felt better & hopped on the tready in them morning & did 10/3, 10/3 & 5/3 for the runwalk. Both days about 2.7 miles give or take. So, need to run today & tomorrow hopefully, but sleepover is affecting my schedule.. so we shall see. well at least I'm plugging again... oh yeah, I made it 3 days without anti-inflams this week Smile still getting better.