Masters Running

Friday January 16 Only-9-Weeks-Till-Spring Runs (Read 436 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

No caffeine? No beer? No CHOCOLATE? ShockedShockedShocked I think I'd take my chances with the arrhythmia! (not really... but that sounds tough!)

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Its a chilly 78 degrees here right now, but for my run last night it was 6 miles in a brisk 75 degrees.
      Now tht is just plain mean Ilene! Evil grin Friday - 5.01 miles easy - 39:45 - (7:57) - Sunny & 12 degrees 7:56 - 7:55 - 7:56 - 7:56 - 7:55 - :07 I think I'll be looking at a sub zero run tomorrow morning which is fine with me, but Sunday's scheduled long run of 18 is in trouble with 6 - 10 inches of snow being predicted...I really don't want to do this on a treadmill! Shocked
      spacityrunner

Bill, if you two can figure out the logistics, you just have to go out for dinner or something with liz (runningindc). She is great fun, doesn't drink much and a fascinating woman. Spareribs
        Gee whiz, thanks Ribs.... Byll..looking forward to your email...(and running in warmer weather) MTA; did you get it tammy? you really will love it

Trails Rock!

Don't get too excited about warm weather Liz. The forecast is for lows in the low 40's middle next week. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Byll--that is warm weather!!Big grin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

King of PhotoShop

Now tht is just plain mean Ilene! Evil grin [
              Maine, let's root for Ilene to be first to try those garage TM runs with the cars running. Go for it Ilene! Spareribs
                Maine, let's root for Ilene to be first to try those garage TM runs with the cars running. Go for it Ilene! Spareribs
                Yeah but then I would be the mean one right? Confused OK, ya talked me into it...go for it Ilene! Evil grin